Sunday 14 February 2016

February...check

Well Hello! How the devil are you?

If you saw my last post I made a Birthday/Celebration Board to keep tabs on card requirements, so I thought it would be a good idea to post when each month activities were complete (in an attempt to blog more frequently) well can only hope! LOL

First I thought I would catch up on January and just a smidge of Christmas (how long ago does that feel!!).

When me and my mucka Sue go on craftin-tour her hubby on one occasion referred to us as Thelma & Louise so I made her this little wall handing for Christmas (wishful thinking on the Goddess front with the chosen images LOL) but it made them both laugh and was greatly received.


Now onto January for Sue's birthday we had a rare craftin session, you can see what we did here I still haven't finished mine yet, it's just not happening for me I'm sure I'll pick it up again soon but anyway Sue does tend to like black in a lot of her awesomeness so with her card I thought I would give her a little bit of colour.



The remainder of January looked a bit like this...



For some reason I occasionally forget to take photos there's a couple missing in February but here are the one's I managed to take pics of...




So all that was left for February were the dreaded Valentine cards. Now me & the hubby have never been big on Valentine not even in the 'heady' love struck days but we normally manage a card each. Well I make both of them as no-one in the household is aloud to buy shop bought cards LOL.

Martyn has gone a bit bike mad of late since having a bike for his birthday last summer, which is great as he's trying to get fit etc... and as it was late when I even got to my craft table (aka the dining table) they were going to be quite simple cards. This is the one I gave to Martyn...


Which he liked and chuckled appreciation...all good. Now as for mine it was supposed to be bits of torn book paper with a few bright sprays here and there and a Stampotique girlie which started off fine...

 ...but some how ended up like this after finding some sprays I hadn't used yet and almost entirely utilising a load on mop up papers and bits of grunge paste but I must admit I like what it evolved into LOL AND I have a background for my next card/project...perfect!!



The only problem was it was after 12:30 by the time I'd stopped faffing and got to bed LOL but that's me done, Happy Valentine's Day everyone, thanks for stopping by and leave a comment if you fancy.

Happy craftin

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Happy catching up, that's a post and a half. Just like to say I still have a giggle at the two of us going off on our travels like Thelma and Louise. Also finish your bottle so we can get another project started LOL. Great cards by the way. x

    ReplyDelete