Sunday 8 May 2016

Let there be light...plus one!

Hi Peeps,

Here we are again, twice in two days whoop whoop!

This journal page started a couple years ago when I attended a France Papillion and was one of my mop up pages from the messy table! I have done other pages in there since but not this one, it's taken a while and I've been adding layers over the lats few weeks when time allows and I have 5 minutes.

Recently I found some IndigoBlu stamps in a sale bin which prompted me to finish it and I raided my stash for other stamps with a light theme.



The plus one... is another journal page with my new PA stamps, the only thing I had on my mind to start was that I wanted texture, which I accomplished, no heavy meaning just a play time. :)




Thanks for stopping by, leave a message if you fancy.

Happy craftin

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment